Administrative Assistant Position - Hampton Roads Fellowship
Hampton Roads Fellowship is currently seeking a part time Administrative Assistant.
Hampton Roads Fellowship exists to display the character of God, through the people of God, for the glory of God. The role of the Administrative Assistant is to ensure the administrative effectiveness of Hampton Roads Fellowship (HRF). This position involves a mixture of administrative tasks as well as interaction with people on behalf of the elders of HRF. The administrative assistant will report to the Lead Pastor.
- A member of HRF in good standing.
- Strong gifts of administration, organization, & time management.
- Humble, teachable, & detail oriented.
- Experience in office administration and/or customer service.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and creativity.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must possess and project an energetic, outgoing, positive, and friendly attitude.
- Must possess personal computer/mobile technology skills and a working knowledge of various web-based internet applications.
- Maintain digital and hard copy filing system.
- Maintain PCO People Database & HRF Membership Directory.
- Create and submit HRF Weekly Update and other announcements each week.
- Oversee Assimilation process workflows.
- Check UPS mailbox weekly and distribute mail accordingly.
- Maintain administrative supplies.
- Create reports as requested.
- Oversee HRF social media accounts.
- Serve as a liaison between HRF and Parkview Baptist Church.
- Communicate and meet weekly with the Lead Pastor and/or Associate Pastor regarding status of current projects & tasks.
EXPECTATIONS & COMPENSATION
- 20 hours per week (not including Sunday).
- Salary is negotiable & based on experience.
Please submit all inquiries and resume to email@example.com.
More in HRF Announcements
March 13, 2018HRF Weekly Update - March 18, 2018
March 6, 2018HRF Weekly Update - March 11, 2018
March 5, 2018Administrative Assistant Position - Hampton Roads Fellowship